40 h/w, dayshifts
On project base
Are you an aircraft skilled technician? Are you a team player? Are you accurate and precise?
Aircraft End-of-Life Solutions (AELS) provides a total ‘End-of-Life’-solution for (retired) aircraft. From defining the strategy, the disassembly and dismantling of the aircraft, the recycling of materials, to the selling of components. We are a young and growing company with customers all over the world and are located in Zoetermeer (office) and Twente Airport (disassembly and dismantling location).
‘Being the best’, ‘Outside the box’, ‘Sustainable’ and ‘Smile’ are our core values. Does your profile fit?
Your main responsibilities involve the technical disassembly on (retired) aircraft at Twente Airport. You will work in a team of mechanics to remove parts from the aircraft and label them for further handling.
These tasks have to be executed in such a way that they are delivered according to rules, regulations and client specific requirements.
- Current commercial or military aircraft technical experience;
- Undergone a recognized Avionics, Airframe or Engine apprenticeship;
- Experience with aircraft maintenance is a plus;
- Fluent in English, regarding technical terms and expressions;
- Forklift license is a plus;
- Live within an acceptable distance of Airport Twente;
Furthermore you have the following skills
- You value quality;
- You are responsible;
- You are a team player with a positive attitude;
- You are willing to attend further courses and training.
Send a mail to: email@example.com with your CV and motivation.
For further questions you can contact Marieke Plag at 088 23 57 000 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only respond if you meet the requirements.