Starting Q1 2018
Are you the born aviation sales person we are looking for? Do you like to take the initiative? Do you have a talent to open doors and create opportunities? Do you have a network in aviation?
Aircraft End-of-Life Solutions (AELS) provides a total ‘End-of-Life’-solution for (retired) aircraft. From defining the strategy, the disassembly and dismantling of the aircraft, the recycling of materials, to the selling of components.We are a young and fast growing company with customers all over the world and are located in Zoetermeer (office) and Twente Airport (disassembly and dismantling location).
‘Being the best’, ‘Outside the box’, ‘Sustainable’ and ‘Smile’ are our core values. Does your profile fit?
You will become part of our sales team. First you will learn our sales process; from request to satisfied customer. On a daily basis we deal with many requests from companies who want to buy aircraft components, both by mail and by phone. Once familiarized with the process you will expand your network. You will receive sales targets and will report to the Sales Manager.
- At least 3 years work experience in aviation sales, in aviation component sales is a plus;
- Proven network in aviation;
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both written and spoken, other languages are a plus;
- Proven experience with Windows applications (Word, Excel);
- You are willing to travel to (international) customers and exhibitions;
- Experience with Quantum Control is a plus;
- Live within an acceptable driving distance of Twente Airport.
Furthermore you have the following skills
- You have good commercial insight;
- You are a good networker;
- You are customer-oriented and pro-active;
- You are a good negotiator;
- You are eager to learn and have the will to develop.
Send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and motivation.
For further questions you can contact Marieke Plag at 088 23 57 000 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Only respond if you meet the requirements.