Job opening: Account Manager
Aircraft component sales, Twente Airport
AELS – We love aircraft
Aircraft End-of-Life Solutions, AELS for short, offers a comprehensive ‘end-of-life’ solution for passenger aircraft: from purchase to sale of the last usable part. Aircraft are disassembled to the last screw and all materials that do not go back to operational aircraft are recycled. For 14 years we have been growing in a unique niche of the aviation industry and we are now known as a leading and sustainable player in the aftermarket for aircraft parts.
It is up to you to sell these parts together with your colleagues. To do this, you maintain contacts with existing customers and tap new customers. The aviation industry is a global market, so customers are located all over the world, although the majority are in North America and Europe.
A thorough knowledge of the aviation industry is a strong plus. We understand that our niche is relatively unknown, so we will be teaching you a lot. In any case, in addition to a solid technical and commercial skillset, you bring an eagerness to learn new things.
Together with your colleagues in the sales team, you ensure that all parts fly out the door. As an account manager you are responsible for:
– Sales of aircraft components
– Answering incoming requests from new and existing customers
– Actively following-up leads
– Informing and advising, including the valuation of aircraft components
– Maintaining intensive contact with existing customers
– Expansion of the customer portfolio
– Correct closing of the deal, including fault-free agreements on price, payment and delivery
– Maintaining contact after sales and delivery (after-sales)
– Participating in trade shows and conferences
– Contributing to marketing activities
– Contributing to obtaining information from the market and providing feedback to your sales and purchasing colleagues
What you bring
– Minimum Higher Vocational level (relevant aviation study such as AUAS Aviation Studies is an advantage)
– You think proactively and are strongly solution-oriented
– You have shown that you can achieve resounding commercial results
– You are highly motivated, ambitious and enthusiastic
– You speak and write fluent English, preferably also Dutch, German and / or other languages
– You live in the Twente area or are willing to relocate there
What we offer
– The core values of AELS are: Being the best, Outside the box, Sustainable and Smile. We are happy to explain what we mean by that
– A unique workplace at the Technology Base Twente Airport
– 40-hour working week with a competitive salary
– Plenty of room for personal and career development
– An enthusiastic team with a passion for winning and love of aircraft
Are you interested in this position and would you like to work for us? Then we would like to hear from you.
Please contact Nathalie: firstname.lastname@example.org