Starting Q3 2018
Do you have experience in aviation sales? Do you want to develop further? Are you a good networker?
Aircraft End-of-Life Solutions (AELS) provides a total ‘End-of-Life’-solution for (retired) aircraft. From defining the strategy, the disassembly and dismantling of the aircraft, the recycling of materials, to the selling of components. We are a young and fast growing company with customers all over the world and are located in Zoetermeer (office) and Twente Airport (disassembly and dismantling location).
‘Being the best’, ‘Outside the box’, ‘Sustainable’ and ‘Smile’ are our core values. Does your profile fit?
You will become part of our sales team. On daily basis we deal with many requests from customers who want to buy one or several aircraft components, both by mail and by phone. You help to assess and respond to the RFQ’s (Requests For Quotation), process data in Quantum Control (Business Software), create invoices, pack components and arrange transport. The sales process is not finished until the invoice is paid and the customer is satisfied. When you are familiarized with the process you will develop your own network. If you have the potential and ambition to grow within AELS you will get the opportunity to grow into a medior position.
- Proven work experience in aviation sales;
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both written and spoken, other languages are a plus;
- Proven experience with Office applications;
- Experience with Quantum Control is a plus;
- Live within an acceptable driving distance of Twente Airport.
Furthermore you have the following skills
- You are customer-oriented and pro-active;
- You work accurately and precisely;
- You have good commercial insight;
- You have good communication skills and are a good networker;
- You are eager to learn and have the will to develop.
Send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and motivation.
For further questions you can contact Marieke Plag at 088 23 57 000 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Only respond if you meet the requirements.